Do you flip? Do you want to flip? Then the Kershaw Lucha is for you. This is a high-quality butterfly knife that’s made in the USA. Next level materials include a 14C28N stainless steel blade and all-steel handle. Next level performance comes from Kershaw’s meticulous design. For instance, the blade tapers so that the top has more weight to pendulum around smoothly. The Lucha features dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for extra-easy operation. The handle has a rounded bevel so it rolls effortlessly in the hand. Even the latch is rounded so it never catches as you flip. The latch also features a positive stop so it never contacts the blade. The full-sized Lucha was designed with feedback from real flippers. This light, fast butterfly knife will jump, fly, and spin in your hands.
• Made-in-the-USA butterfly knife, designed with flippers in mind
• 14C28N stainless steel blade; increased nitrogen in the formula provides excellent corrosion resistance and hardenability
• Rounded handle bevels lets the Lucha roll smoothly in the hand
• Dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for ultra-smooth flipping
• Perfect size, weight, and design for flipping
Opening: Dual KVT ball-bearing opening
Features: Anti-stick latch with rounded head profile, steel internal stop pins