This We 708 Knife - a karambit folder, features a 2.8" hawkbill blade made of CPM S35VN stainless steel, .16" thick, with a Rockwell hardness of 59-61. The blade has a flat grind, a swedged spine, a non reflective black stonewash finish, a notched thumb ramp for secure grip, a thumb hole and a flipper for ambidextrous one hand opening. The gray 6AL4V titanium handle, 5.1" closed, has finger grooves and ergonomic contours for comfort and secure purchase, a pivot with ceramic ball bearing support for smooth opening, a titanium frame lock, a titanium back spacer that transitions into a ring pommel, and a removable titanium pocket clip mounted at the butt end. The We 708 has an overall open length of 7.9", and it weighs 4.5 ounces. Made in China.
We are an Authorized Dealer. Be confident when buying from KnifeJoy that all purchases will be authentic and come with all factory warranties and packaging.
PRODUCT TYPE Knives PRODUCT CATEGORY Folding OVERALL LENGTH 7.9" CLOSED LENGTH 5.1" BLADE LENGTH 2.8" BLADE STEEL CPM S35VN BLADE TYPE Hawkbill BLADE EDGE Plain BLADE GRIND Flat LOCKING MECHANISM Frame Lock HANDLE MATERIAL Titanium CARRYTip Up OPENING MECHANISM Flipper ORIGIN China WEIGHT 4.5 oz. BLADE FINISH Blackwash STEEL TYPE Stainless Steel MODEL 708 Product Field 384412
Must be 18 years old or older to purchase this knife. Please follow all local knife laws in the state you reside.
* We Knife warrants that the knife will be free from defects in material and workmanship; WE Knife Co representative will repair it or replace it without charge.
● If you choose to replace the knife, we may replace it with the same model or one of equal value. The original knife must be shipped to our appointed address.
● Repairs to your knife performed by any source other than We Knife Co unconditionally voids the knife's warranty.
● Modifying the knife will void the warranty.
● We Knife Co does not cover repairs if a knife was misused. (Throwing, ETC)
● If a knife fails to function as it was designed to be used for. Please contact our We Knife Co representatives (see the information below).
● If a problem with a returned knife is determined not to be caused by the manufacturer. It will not be accepted for warranty work.
● Blade or edge, throwing, Broken tip from prying or dropping, chipped edge or broken serrations, destroyed edge due to improper sharpening, rust due to neglect or other blade issues. We will not be able to replace your blades
● If you are missing any hardware please contact our representatives for replacements.